Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

About my Blog`s Name

First of all, I decided to give my blog the name "jainsushant.blogspot.com". But then I thought I can`t change my name but I can change my blog`s name. And then I chose "indiansushant.blogspot.com"

Now also somebody will find out my religion in my name but I am requsting you all that I am Indian and India is my religion. I don`t live in India but India lives in me.

I write article as an indian and not as jainy , rajasthani or something else.

Jai hind
Share |

7 comments:

  1. yes well said
    we are Indians.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to nail this feeling in each head...Nationalism over caste or regionalism

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ alka...

    Thnx to visit my blog...

    hmm....

    ReplyDelete
  4. good name ... nice blog ,... keep postingg
    Pleace visit My Blog Dear Friends...
    Lyrics Mantra
    Music BOl

    ReplyDelete

Please drop comment. It matters.